10th Annual Take A Bite Out Of Hunger Mitzvah Corps Project
Sunday, November 24, 2019, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
at the Regional Food Bank, 3355 S. Purdue, Oklahoma City 73179
Members of the Jewish community are invited to join us for this important annual Mitzvah Corps project helping our neighbors who struggle with food insecurity issues.
What you need to know:
- We will have activities for all ages and abilities, included seated activities for those who are unable to stand for long periods of time and/or lift heavy objects. There is a lot of work to do and there are important tasks for all of us to accomplish.
- Please register by November 15th at this Regional Food Bank link, with the code jfed5780. Each participant must be registered separately with their name (please do not use the same name to "hold" spots for someone else).
- Volunteers under the age of 18 must bring a signed parental consent form; the form can be accessed from this link.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult age 21 or older.
- Children 8 and older may volunteer on the floor with adults.
- Children under the age of 8 will get to participate in related age-appropriate activities while other members of their family are volunteering on the floor.