2020 Jewish Summer Sleep Away Camp Scholarships
Oklahoma City Jewish Foundation
The Oklahoma City Jewish Foundation believes in the positive experiences Jewish summer sleep away camps provide and is pleased to offer scholarships to Jewish children living in the areas served by the Jewish Federation of Greater Oklahoma City.
- In 2020, the Oklahoma City Jewish Foundation will disperse a total of $5,000 in scholarship funds to enable Jewish children in our community to attend approved Jewish overnight camps anywhere in the United States.
- The $5,000 will be divided evenly between all applicants with no one child receiving more than $1000.
- The money will be available to all Jewish children living in areas served by the Jewish Federation of Greater Oklahoma City – affiliated or non-affiliated with a congregation.
- Parent/s must make a 2020 campaign pledge to the Jewish Federation’s annual campaign in order for their child/ren to receive one of these scholarships. The pledge payment is not due until December 31, 2020 (invoices reminders will be sent quarterly through 2020).
In order to be have your child/ren included in this scholarship opportunity, please send an email with the following information to Roberta S. Clark, Executive Director, no later than end of day on Friday, March 13:
- Your child/children's name/s and age/s,
- The Jewish summer sleep away camp they will be attending the summer of 2020, and
- Your Jewish Federation of Greater Oklahoma City 2020 campaign pledge.
Scholarship submission deadline is end of day on Friday, March 13, 2020.
Scholarship recipients will be notified by April 3, 2020.