In 1903, even before statehood, the Reform congregation known as Temple B’nai Israel was established. The congregation grew from a minyan of 10 to over 400 families today. Temple B’nai Israel is located in the heart of Oklahoma City. Over the course of the past 100 years, Temple B’nai Israel has been served by only four Rabbis. Shabbat services are held throughout the year. Additional programming includes educational classes, social action projects, interfaith activities, and holiday celebrations.