Join the Dallas Holocaust Museum, Echoes and Reflections, the Jewish Federation of Greater Oklahoma City and The University of Oklahoma Schusterman Center for Judaic and Israel Studies for a comprehensive Holocaust teacher workshop to learn more about the Holocaust and its impact on history. This Oklahoma Academic Standards aligned workshop provides the necessary resources and tools for U.S. History, Social Studies, World Geography/History, and Language Arts educators to teach a unit on the Holocaust and inspire students to be Upstanders.
• An introduction to online resources and lesson activities.
• A lecture on teaching the Holocaust
• A 3-hour Echoes and Reflections teacher training
• Dallas Holocaust Museum resources and UPSTANDER wristband
• Continental breakfast and lunch included
Register online here
For more information, please contact Charlotte Decoster at
the Dallas Holocaust Museum