Your investment in the Jewish Federation has a huge impact on so many people, it:
- Provides emergency funds for members of the Jewish community in need.
- Helps Jews in need living in the United States, in Israel and around the world. Part of the Jewish Federation's annual campaign helps meet overseas needs through the Jewish Agency For Israel and Joint Distribution Committee. These dollars also help strengthen Israel, fund basic needs for indigent Jews, and assist struggling Jewish communities in more than 60 countries around the world.
- Supports Jewish and non-Jewish children attend our nurturing summer day camp, Camp Chaverim.
- Supports community educational opportunities through Torah Study, People of the Book Club, Jewish University, community-wide holiday celebrations and commemorations, as well as many other programs developed in partnership with community organizations (Chabad Community Center for Jewish Life and Learning, Emanuel Synagogue, Oklahoma Israel Exchange, The Schusterman Center for Judaic and Israel Studies at The University of Oklahoma and Temple B'nai Israel).
- Helps send Oklahoma City Jewish teens for a trip of a lifetime to Israel.
- Supports our community-wide commemoration of Yom HaShoah, Holocaust Remembrance Day, where we strive to challenge the community with the many lessons of the Holocaust.
- Supports PJ Library in Oklahoma City, bringing together young Jewish families for fun story readings and craft projects centered around Jewish holidays and values.
- Brings together and engages the next generation of Jewish leaders through Young Jewish Professionals (YJP).
There is no other single gift you can give anywhere that will have the same impact as giving through the Jewish Federation of Greater Oklahoma City. Each gift is greatly appreciated and makes a difference.
Arevim zeh b’zeh, all Jews are responsible for one another, when we work together we can have a remarkable positive impact on our community, in Israel and around the world.
Thank you for supporting the Jewish Federation!